FUN THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR
- Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut
up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
- Whistle the first several notes of "Its a Small World" incessantly.
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got
enough air in there?"
- Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Stand silent and
motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
- When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open,
then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
- Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask
them to call you Admiral. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for awhile,
and then announce: "I've got new socks on!" Meow occasionally.
- Get the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
- Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
- Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce "You're one
of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
- Rear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
- When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your
- Say "Ding!" at each floor.
- Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
- Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
- Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other
passengers that this is your "personal space."
- Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host
- Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.